Tuesday, April 22, 2008

There is a little yellow light in my phone..

There is a little yellow light in my phone.
Every time there’s been a call missed, it flashes faster than before.
All times of the day I keep looking for that desperate flashing.
In about ten seconds, I can find out if there’s been a call missed.
As it approaches the tenth second without a flash
My hopeful smile wilts away
Into a pathetic cushion-arranging.
And then, with a put-on smile, I say:
“Hey, comoooon, Dhruv?!” :-D



Bah! I’m just greedy.
Everything to me is just another want of a second helping of chocolate truffle.
I mean, she’s already done so much:
The first helping itself was so reassuring,
WHY must there be a second?!
WHY NOT JUST THE FIRST? It’s so beautiful,
THE FIRST IS GOOD ENOUGH!!

:-D
I tell her there’s an “evolutionary press” in every relationship!
Ha ha! :-D

There is a little yellow light in my phone.
All times of the day I keep looking for that desperate flashing.


Dhruv Raj Sharma

1 comment:

the do- dreamer said...

Its this craving for the second helping, which actually makes the world go round!! voila, u've hit on it!!:)